Argonaut Resources (Stock Symbols – ASX: ARE, OTCMKTS: AGREF) is a company that explores for minerals and develops them. It is listed on the Australian Security Exchange. Argonaut has copper and zinc projects in South Australia, Queensland, and Zambia. The company has secured a large package of highly prospective ground in Australia’s premier uranium producing areas of South Australia and the Northern Territory.
The company is planning to IPO a new offering via Orpheus Minerals while retaining some ownership for existing Argonaut Resources shareholders.
Argonaut would be able to fully focus on the Murdie Copper Project in South Australia and development at the Nyungu copper-cobalt deposit at Lumwana West Project in north-western Zambia if it lists its uranium assets in Orpheus Minerals.
Level 6, 100 Pirie Street
Adelaide, SA, 5000
Phone: +61 8 8231 0381
Email: [email protected]
Argonaut Resources Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – ASX: ARE, OTC: AGREF
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
While considering this individual company, also take a look at these other uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Argonaut Resources group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Argonaut Resources forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Appia Rare Earths and Uranium
Next Uranium Stock -> Aura Energy