Fortune Bay Corp. (TSXV: FOR, FWB: 5QN) is a company that explores for gold in Canada and Mexico. The company owns two advanced gold exploration projects, the Goldfields Project in Saskatchewan and the Ixhuatán Project in Chiapas. Fortune Bay is also exploring for uranium near the Goldfields Project.
Fortune Bay Corp. wants to become a mid-tier exploration and development company. They will do this by continuing work on their existing projects and also by buying new projects. This will give them many opportunities for growth. The Board and Management team have a history of finding good projects and creating value for shareholders.
Fortune Bay Corp.
1969 Upper Water Street
Suite 2001, Halifax, Nova Scotia
B3J 3R7, Canada
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Bay Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSXV: FOR, FWB: 5QN
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Fortune Bay group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Fortune Bay forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Forsys Metals
Next Uranium Stock -> Forum Energy Metals