Covering the Uranium and Nuclear Industries
The Global X Uranium UCITS ETF (Stock Symbol – LSE: URNU) seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the Solactive Global Uranium & Nuclear Components Total Return Index.
The Global X Uranium ETF (URNU) provides investors access to a broad range of companies involved in uranium mining and the production of nuclear components, including those in extraction, refining, exploration, or manufacturing of equipment for the uranium market and nuclear industries.
The fund includes physical uranium investments including the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust and Yellowcake PLC.
URNU is an exchange-traded fund (ETF) that invests primarily in equity securities listed on global exchanges with significant exposure to the uranium markets.
An ETF is a great way for people who want exposure to nuclear power without having to worry about individual stocks.
This makes URNU a great addition to your portfolio if you want exposure to this increasingly popular industry, without the headache of full due dilligence on each individual company before investing and ongoing research to keep up with how they are individually performing as uranium prices rise.
Every share you purchase of the ETF allows you exposure to their entire portfolio of holdings across the nuclear and uranium industries.
Professional managers monitor and adjust the overall portfolio to allow you to focus on what matters in your life while at the same time, reaping the potential gains from this emerging uranium bull market.
During the year ending 03/31/2021, the fund had a 1 year performance of 121.15%!
Let’s take a closer look at what this investment opportunity has to offer!
Fund Summary – URNU
The fund invests at least 80% of its total assets in the securities of the underlying index and in American Depositary Receipts (“ADRs”) and Global Depositary Receipts (“GDRs”) based on the securities in the underlying index.
Solactive Global Uranium Index Including Sprott Physical Uranium Trust & Other Uranium ETFs
The underlying index is designed to measure broad based equity market performance of global companies involved in the uranium and nuclear power industry.
The ETF holds numerous investments in the nuclear energy and uranium stocks space and provides their full and changing portfolio details on their website here at the Global X ETF Holdings listing.
URNU ETF holdings include the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust and numerous uranium companies / uranium stocks:
- Sprott Physical Uranium Trust – a physical uranium exchange traded fund
- Kazatomprom JSC – a uranium mining company
- Cameco – uranium mining company
- NexGen Energy Ltd – developer on the way to becoming a uranium mining company
- Energy Fuels – uranium mining company
- Denison Mines Corp – uranium mining company
- Paladin Energy – uranium mining company
- Uranium Energy Corp – uranium mining company
- YellowCake PLC – physical uranium holder
- And many other uranium stocks supporting nuclear energy – see their current list as noted above.
The fund is non-diversified and was created on November 4th, 2010.
Global X Uranium UCITS ETF
Global X Headquarters
605 Third Avenue, 43rd Floor
New York, NY 10158
Email: [email protected]
Global X Uranium UCITS ETF Stock Performance, Price and Yield Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbol – LSE: URNU
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Global X Uranium UCITS ETF group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Global X Uranium UCITS ETF forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Global X Uranium ETF
Next Uranium Stock -> Globex Mining