Haranga Resources (ASX: HAR) is a gold and uranium exploration company headquarterd in Australia.
The Haranga Resources Saraya uranium project is in the south-east of Senegal. The project is considered advanced because French Government-owned Areva did some exploration there before 2010. There are 48,000 meters of drill data from summary reports. There are also other uranium anomalies in the Saraya Project area that will be looked at.
The Haranga Resources Issia project has areas with high levels of gold in the soil. There are 8 clusters of gold that have been found. These clusters are in the Noukpoudou shear zone and the Buyo Lake shear zone. The Noukpoudou shear zone is a long, north-south trending area where there is high gold in the soil. The Buyo Lake shear zone is an area that goes from the +3.35 Moz. Abujar gold deposit into the Issia-Buyo permit and has high levels of gold in the soil there too.
The Haranga Resources Burkina Faso project is located in a region with known gold deposits. The project has key geological markers that suggest the presence of gold. There is evidence of past artisanal activities in the area, which suggests that there is gold mineralisation.
Suite 7, 63 Shepperton Road, Victoria Park, WA 6005
Phone: +61 8 6158 9990
Email: [email protected]
Haranga Resources Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – ASX: HAR
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
While considering this individual company, also take a look at these other uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Haranga Resources group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Haranga Resources forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> GTI Energy
Next Uranium Stock -> Havilah Resources