Northern Uranium Corp (Stock Symbol – TSXV: UNO, OTC: NRUNF) is an exploration company focusing on discovering uranium at its Northwest Manitoba project.
While the project has been inactive since 2015, the Company’s experienced management team continues to expect high grade uranium mineralization to be found within the licenses, should we be able to find a partner that would allow us to move the project forward.
The project is favourably located along the extension of the Mudjatik Wollaston tectonic zone which hosts most of the major uranium deposits within the Athabasca Basin, which are the highest grade uranium deposits in the world.
Northern Uranium Corp.
203 – 1634 Harvey Ave
Kelowna, BC V1Y 6G2 (Canada)
Phone: (250) 448-4110
Fax: (250) 860-1362
Email: [email protected]
Northern Uranium Corp Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSXV: UNO, OTC: NRUNF
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Northern Uranium group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Northern Uranium forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Nortec Minerals
Next Uranium Stock -> NU Energy Resources