NU Energy Resources will hold the uranium assets of Havilah Resources. This includes a large prospective tenement holding, an extensive legacy of high quality technical data, and the Oban uranium deposit.
The company has exploration rights to over 11,000 km2 of land in the Frome Basin. This area is known to have several large sand-hosted uranium deposits, including the Beverley-Four Mile and Honeymoon restart deposits.
The favourable setting of a buried uranium enriched basement ridge flanked by permeable sands makes this an especially promising location for uranium exploration.
PO BOX 3
South Australia, Australia
Phone: +61 8 7111 3627
Email: [email protected]
NU Energy Resources Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TBD
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The NU Energy Resources group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the NU Energy Resources forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Northern Uranium
Next Uranium Stock -> NuScale Power