NuScale Power Corporation (NYSE: SMR) has as it’s mission to provide a cleaner, smarter, and safer source of energy that can improve the quality of life for people all over the world. NuScale Power is changing how energy is made so that it has a smaller environmental impact. NuScale Power wants to do this in a responsible way that takes into account the needs of society.
NuScale Power Corporation is a company that provides advanced nuclear technology. Specifically they have developed innovative and proprietary nuclear small modular reactor (SMR) advances to help the world make the switch to carbon-free energy by providing safe and reliable nuclear power.
The NuScale Power VOYGR™ small modular reactor (SMR) power plants offer a solution that is scalable. This means that the plant can be made bigger or smaller, depending on the needs of the customer. The plant is also very safe and affordable, and it can be used for many different purposes.
NuScale Power was founded in 2007. They have made a lot of progress to make America’s first SMR. This would not have been possible without their partners, including Fluor Corporation, a global engineering, procurement, and construction company, and the U.S. Department of Energy.
Diane Hughes, Vice President, Marketing & Communications
Phone: (503) 270-9329
Email: [email protected]
NuScale Power Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – NYSE: SMR
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The NuScale Power group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the NuScale Power forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> NU Energy Resources
Next Uranium Stock -> Okapi Resources