Okapi Resources Limited (ASX: OKR, OTC: OKPRF) recently acquired a portfolio of advanced, high grade uranium assets in the United States. The assets include a strategic position in one of the most prolific uranium districts in the USA – the Tallahassee Creek Uranium District in Colorado.
The greater Tallahassee Creek Uranium District hosts over 100 million pounds of uranium with an incredible opportunity to expand the existing resource base by acquiring additional assets in this district.
The Okapi Resources Limited portfolio of assets also includes an option to acquire 100% of the high-grade Rattler Uranium Project located in Utah, which includes the historical Rattlesnake open pit mine.
216 St Georges Tce
Perth WA 6000, Australia
Phone: +61 8 6117 9338
Email: [email protected]
Okapi Resources Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – ASX: OKR, OTC: OKPRF
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
While considering this individual company, also take a look at these other uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Okapi Resources group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Okapi Resources forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> NuScale Power
Next Uranium Stock -> Paladin Energy