Queen’s Road Capital Investment (Stock Symbols – TSXV: QRC, OTCMKTS: BRSGF) is a resource focused investment company.
The company invests in both publicly traded companies as well as private companies across the globe.
They intend to target companies for investment that are either in production or have near term production capability.
Queens Road Capital has made investments in the following companies:
NexGen Energy – $30 million USD investment in the world’s largest high grade uranium developer.
$15 million USD of the investment provides the company with 11.6 million common shares at a price of $1.80 CAD.
The other $15 million USD invested is for unsecured convertible debentures which approximate 8.9 million common shares.
IsoEnergy – $6 million USD investment in the extreme high grade uranium exploration stage company.
The investment resulted in ownership of 219,689 shares of IsoEnergy as well as $6 million worth of unsecured convertible debentures.
As an additional note, IsoEnergy is 53% owned by NexGen.
Adriatic Metals – $20 million USD investment with two exciting base and precious metals projects (Rupice and Veovaca).
The company is backed by Jack Cowin and Andrew Forrest who are two of Australia’s greatest entrepreneurs.
Queen’s Road Capital Investment
Cheung Kong Centre
2 Queen’s Road Central
Email: [email protected]
Queen’s Road Capital Investment Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSXV: QRC, OTCMKTS: BRSGF
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Queen’s Road Capital group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Queen’s Road Capital forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Purepoint Uranium
Next Uranium Stock -> Radio Fuels