The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust – Stock Symbols – TSX: U, OTC: SRUUF is the largest and only physical uranium fund that invests and holds uranium in the form of U3O8 (yellowcake).
About the Sprott Physical Uranium Fund
Sprott Physical Uranium Fund Objective
The Sprott Physical Uranium fund offers a secure and investor-friendly exchange-traded investment alternative for those interested in having uranium as part of a portfolio. The trust unit stock is available to U.S. investors as well through the OTC symbol SRUUF.
At inception, the Sprott Physical Uranium fund held over 18 million pounds of U3O8 and 300 thousand pounds of UF6. These resources are stored in three countries by four organizations. Canada (Cameco), U.S. (ConverDyn), U.S. (Urenco), and France (Orano). The trust began with physical uranium assets under management (AUM) of $629.33 Million.
The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust started trading on July 19, 2021, after completing the reorganization of Uranium Participation Corporation (UPC).
The Uranium Spot Price is Drastically Rising
Supply and Demand Are Not Balanced
Global Acceptance Growing
Nuclear Power Addresses Climate Change
Massive Global Growth
Opportunity Isn’t Just Knocking; It’s Exploding.
The uranium market has been stagnant for decades, but that’s all about to change. This physical uranium fund is the first of its kind, and it could be your ticket to considerable gains in this once-in-a-generation opportunity. For anyone watching since this fund’s inception, this fund is significantly driving uranium prices higher.
Sprott Asset Management LP was founded in 1981 by Eric Sprott. Today the firm has become a global leader in real Sprott Asset Management LP was founded in 1981 by Eric Sprott. Today the firm has become a global leader in tangible assets and precious metals. The trusts and funds managed include five physical commodity trusts worth approximately $13.6 billion under management listed on NYSE ARCA (U.S. investors) and TSX (Toronto Stock Exchange):
- Sprott Physical Uranium Trust – TSX: U.U ($US), U.UN ($CA), OTC: SRUUF with physical uranium assets under management (AUM) of $629.33 Million.
- Sprott Physical Gold and Silver Trust – NYSE: CEF, TSX: CEF.U ($U.S.), CEF ($CA) with AUM of $4.19 Billion.
- Sprott Physical Gold Trust – NYSE: PHYS, TSX: PHYS.U ($U.S.), PHYS ($CA) with AUM of $4.87 Billion.
- Sprott Physical Silver Trust – NYSE: PSLV, TSX: PSLV.U ($U.S.), PSLV ($CA) with AUM of $3.8 Billion.
- Sprott Physical Platinum and Palladium Trust – NYSE: SPPP, TSX: SPPP.U ($U.S.), SPPP ($CA) with AUM of $155.41 Million.
With the commodity supercycle getting underway, you might want to check out these options in addition to Sprott uranium stocks.
Sprott’s UPC takeover
Earlier in 2021, the company announced that Sprott would take over the Uranium Participation Corporation. By the middle of 2021, the sector gained a simplified physical vehicle. This structure allows continuous nibbling (or gobbling) at the bid on the spot market.
Royal Bank Plaza South Tower
200 Bay Street, Suite 2600
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2J1 (Canada)
Toll-Free: 888-622-1813 or 855-943-8099
Email: [email protected]
Sprott Physical Uranium Trust Stock Performance (SRUUF Stock) and Market Data
Sprott Uranium Trust ticker symbols – SRUUF – OTCMKTS, U – Toronto Stock Exchange
The financial and technical charting and analysis tools below for the Sprott Uranium Trust ticker SRUUF, will help you to view and analyze:
- Trading Volume (Vol) Data
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Investment News
- Market News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution Data
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Market Cap
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- Sprott Corporation CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Share (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Interactive Chart with near real time price supported by a modern browser
- And so much more!
Please note that this trust does not provide access to individual uranium company investments such as Kazatomprom stock otc.
If you are looking for a Sprott investment vehicle for individual stocks, check out sprott etf uranium.
While considering this individual company, also take a look at these other uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged in debate on this game-changing physical uranium fund, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Skyharbour Resources
Next Uranium Stock -> Sprott Uranium Miners ETF