Blue Sky Uranium
Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (Stock Symbols – TSXV: BSK, OTCMKTS: BKUCF, FSE: MAL2) is a junior uranium exploration company.
Blue Sky Uranium is a company that wants to be more than just another uranium producer. They want to be the best in the industry and they strive for excellence. In order to achieve this goal, they have made it their mission to always maintain an ethical frame of mind while exploring new opportunities for success. They strive to respect communities and cultures, along with the environment as a key focus in their work.
Blue Sky Uranium’s projects are located in areas where people live who do not have electricity or any other sources of power besides natural gas and firewood, which makes them especially vulnerable when it comes to environmental contamination. This is why Blue Sky Uranium has taken great care throughout their exploration process so as not disrupt these communities any more than necessary or contaminate the environment surrounding them.
The company holds 100% rights to approximately 450,000 hectares of properties in two provinces in Argentina.
Amarillo Grande Uranium Project
The company flagship is the Amarillo Grande project. This project covers an area of approximately 300,000 hectares in the central Rio Negro province in Argentina.
The property and project are located in the Patagonia region of southern Argentina.
The preliminary economic assessment (PEA) for the Amarillo Grande project on the Ivana Property:
• After-tax NPV8%: $135.2 million
• After-tax IRR: 29.3%
• After-tax Payback period: 2.4 years
• Capital Cost: $128.05 million
• LOM Sustaining Capital Cost: $35.46 million
• Average LOM Total Cash Cost net of credits: $16.24/lb U3O8
• Average LOM AISC net of credits: $18.27/lb U3O8
The PEA Key Assumptions & Inputs:
• Uranium price: $50/lb U3O8
• Vanadium Price $15/lb V2O5
• Years of Construction: 2
• Years of Full Production: 13
• Strip Ratio: 1.1:1 (waste/ore)
• Dilution: 3%
• Average Mining rate (waste + mineralized material): 13,000 tonnes per day (“tpd”)
• Processing throughput: 6,400 tpd
• Uranium recovery: 84.6%
• Vanadium recovery: 52.5%
• Average Annual Production (LOM): 1.35 Mlbs/y U3O8
• LOM uranium production: 17.5 Mlbs U3O8
Notably, the Amarillo Grande Ivana uranium-vanadium deposit is the largest NI 43-101 resource in Argentina.
The company has other properties including the Anit Property and Santa Barbara Property with discovery potential. More information about these two properties can be found on their website.
The company was formerly known as Mulligan Capital Corp. and was incorporated in 2005. Its headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
To gain FREE access to the full uranium stocks list and members only community, register and login today.