Blue Sky Uranium Corp. – A Junior Uranium Exploration Company
Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (Stock Symbols – TSXV: BSK, OTCMKTS: BKUCF, FSE: MAL2) is a junior uranium exploration company focused on continued acquisition and advancement of its project assets.
Blue Sky Uranium Corp. is a company that wants to be more than just another uranium producer. They want to be the best in the industry, and they strive for excellence. To achieve this goal, they have made it their mission to maintain an ethical mind while exploring new opportunities for success. They strive to respect communities and cultures and the environment as a key focus in their work.
Evaluating Natural Resource Properties for Clean Air Energy
Blue Sky Uranium Corp. projects are in areas where people do not have electricity or any other power sources besides natural gas and firewood, making them especially vulnerable to environmental contamination. Throughout its exploration and evaluating natural resource properties, Blue Sky Uranium Corp has taken great care not to disrupt these communities any more than necessary or contaminate the environment surrounding them.
Blue Sky Uranium Corp. holds 100% rights to approximately 450,000 hectares of properties in two provinces in Argentina.
Amarillo Grande Uranium Project
The company’s flagship project is the Amarillo Grande project. This project covers an area of approximately 400,000 hectares in the central Rio Negro province in Argentina.
The central Rio Negro province in the Patagonia region of southern Argentina is the home of the company’s flagship project property.
The deposit is a near surface deposit hosted in loosely consolidated gravel and sand.
The preliminary economic assessment (PEA) for the Ivana Property:
• After-tax NPV8%: $135.2 million
• After-tax IRR: 29.3%
• After-tax Payback period: 2.4 years
• Capital Cost: $128.05 million
• LOM Sustaining Capital Cost: $35.46 million
• Average LOM Total Cash Cost net of credits: $16.24/lb U3O8
• Average LOM AISC net of credits: $18.27/lb U3O8
The PEA Key Assumptions & Inputs:
• Uranium price: $50/lb U3O8
• Vanadium Price $15/lb V2O5
• Years of Construction: 2
• Years of Full Production: 13
• Strip Ratio: 1.1:1 (waste/ore)
• Dilution: 3%
• Average Mining rate (waste + mineralized material): 13,000 tonnes per day (“tpd”)
• Processing throughput: 6,400 tpd
• Uranium recovery: 84.6%
• Vanadium recovery: 52.5%
• Average Annual Production (LOM): 1.35 Mlbs/y U3O8
• LOM uranium production: 17.5 Mlbs U3O8
Notably, the Amarillo Grande Ivana uranium-vanadium deposit is the largest NI 43-101 resource in Argentina.
The project consists of three massive properties, including the Anit Property and Santa Barbara Property and Ivana Property.
The Santa Barbara Discovery occurred in 2006 and was the first time uranium was found in the Rio Negro Basin. The property boasts vanadium and uranium along a eleven kilometer trend.
The Anit Discovery occurred in 2008 when a fifteen kilometer airborne radiometric anomaly was identified. Upon drilling both uranium and vanadium were found.
The Ivana Discovery commenced in 2011 leading to a deposit discovery in 2017, ultimately leading to a preliminary economic assessment and new resource announcement in 2019.
You can learn more about these three properties on their website or corporate presentations.
The company was formerly known as Mulligan Capital Corp. and incorporated in 2005. Its headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Blue Sky Uranium
837 West Hastings Street – Suite 312
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6C 3N6 (Canada)
Toll Free: +1-800-901-0058
Email: [email protected]
Blue Sky Uranium Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSXV: BSK, OTCMKTS: BKUCF, FSE: MAL2
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Blue Sky Uranium group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Blue Sky Uranium forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> BHP
Next Uranium Stock -> Boss Energy