Cauldron Energy Limited (Stock Symbols – ASX: CXU, OTCMKTS: CAULF), a mineral resource development company, engages in the exploration of uranium and base metal projects in Australia and Argentina.
It also explores for vanadium, gold, silver, nickel, copper, cobalt, and base metals.
The company holds a 100% interest in the Yanrey uranium project that comprises 11 granted tenements covering an area of approximately 1,270 square kilometers in Western Australia.
The company also has and application for an exploration license in the same area for another 220 square kilometers.
The Yanrey project is prospective for a sedimentary hosted uranium deposit which is also home to the Bennet Well uranium deposit.
The company notes the following highlights:
- Total uranium resource of 38.9 Mt at 360 ppm eU3O8, for total contained uranium-oxide of 30.9 Mlb (13,990t) at 150 ppm cut-off. Preliminary economic evaluation has shown that a 150ppm eU3O8 average grade over at least half a metre is potentially economic for ISR type uranium production at the Yanrey Project
- Tenements lie within an area historically proven to host significant uranium deposits, evidenced by the Manyingee uranium deposit (as at 15 August 2015), which has a published indicated resource of 15.7 million pounds at a grade of 850ppm U3O8 and an inferred resource of 10.2 million pounds at a grade of 850ppm U3O8
- Targeted exploration has allowed Cauldron to clearly identify the increasing potential to further establish uranium resources at the Yanrey Project with multiple prospects over its large tenement holding.
- Cauldron has not undertaken field work at Yanrey Project since the announcement on 20 June 2017 of a ban of new uranium mines in Western Australia by minister Bill Johnston. The policy heading for uranium exploration in Western Australia remains unclear at this time.
The company’s Bennet Well Deposit highlights:
Cauldron has successfully completed several exploration programs at the Bennet Well Deposit since commencing exploration in 2006, culminating in the Mineral Resource Estimate (2012) below.
The mineralisation at Bennet Well is a shallow accumulation of uranium hosted in unconsolidated sands close to surface (less than 100 m downhole depth) in Cretaceous sedimentary units of the Ashburton Embayment. The Bennet Well deposit is comprised of four spatially separate deposits; namely Bennet Well East, Bennet Well Central, Bennet Well South and Bennet Well Channel.
The Mineral Resource (JORC 2012) estimate is:
- Inferred Resource: 16.9 Mt at 335 ppm eU3O8 for total contained uranium-oxide of 12.5 Mlb (5,670t) at 150 ppm cut-off;
- Indicated Resource: 21.9 Mt at 375 ppm eU3O8 for total contained uranium-oxide of 18.1 Mlb (8,230t) at 150 ppm cut-off;
- total combined Mineral Resource: 38.9 Mt at 360 ppm eU3O8, for total contained uranium-oxide of 30.9 Mlb (13,990t) at 150 ppm cut-off.
It also holds an interest in the Rio Colorado project covering an area of approximately 762 square kilometers of exploration license in Argentina.
The company was formerly known as Scimitar Resources Limited and changed its name to Cauldron Energy Limited as a result of its merger with Jackson Minerals limited in June 2009.
Cauldron Energy Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Cauldron Energy Ltd
Unit 47, Level 1
1008 Wellington Street
West Perth, Western Australia 6005 (Australia)
Phone: 08 6270 4693
Email: [email protected]
Cauldron Energy Ltd Uranium Stock Performance (CXU Stock) and Market Data
Stock Symbols – CXU – Australian Stock Exchange
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze:
- Trading Volume (Vol) Data
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Investment News
- Market News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution Data
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Market Cap
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- Cauldron Energy Ltd CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Share (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Interactive Chart with near real time price supported by a modern browser
- And so much more!
While considering this individual company, also take a look at these other uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Cauldron Energy group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Cauldron Energy forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> CAT Strategic Metals
Next Uranium Stock -> Centrus Energy
You might also be interested in these stocks and pages:
Cauldron Energy Stock Price
Cauldron Energy Financials
Cauldron Energy News
Join our free social and stocks community where you can find over 115+ uranium stocks.
Share breaking news, presentations, and discussions with other uranium stocks investors today!
If you feel this free site has provided you value, please consider a donation to a young woman named Kaylee G, who has aspirations of achieving the dream of higher education.
To donate, please visit uGift and use code 37J-533 to contribute to this young woman’s college fund.
Become a member and download these free apps today!
Don’t forget to bookmark our site – stock prices and news feeds update continuously. We regularly post news and updated corporate presentations for you to quickly access on our apps. Please share with anyone you feel could benefit from learning about and investing in uranium stocks.