Mega Uranium Ltd. (Stock Symbols – TSX: MGA, OTCMKTS: MGAFF) engages in the mineral exploration and development of uranium properties primarily in Australia and Canada.
Its principal properties include the Ben Lomond and Georgetown (Maureen) projects located in Queensland; and the Redport gold properties in Western Australia.
Mega Uranium’s Ben Lomond Uranium-Molybdenum Project
Mega Uranium has 100% interest in the Ben Lomond project located in Queensland, Australia and is currently under option to Consolidated Uranium Inc., details of which can be found in their press release dated May 14, 2020.
Maureen Uranium-Molybdenum Project
Mega Uranium’s 100% owned Maureen project is located in Queensland, Australia and is currently under option to Consolidated Uranium Inc., details of which can be found in their press release dated May 14, 2020.
The company is a major shareholder of NexGen Energy (approximately 21,876,265 common shares were acquired in 2013 in exchange for multiple uranium projects) which in turn owns approximately 52% of IsoEnergy.
The company was formerly known as Maple Minerals Corp. and changed its name to Mega Uranium Ltd. in October 2005.
Mega Uranium Ltd. was incorporated in 1990 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Mega Uranium Ltd
217 Queen Street W. Suite 401
Toronto, Ontario M5V OR2 (Canada)
Mega Uranium Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSX: MGA, OTCMKTS: MGAFF
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze for otcmkts: mgaff key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
While considering this individual company, also take a look at these other uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Mega Uranium group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Mega Uranium forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Marvel Discovery
Next Uranium Stock -> NexGen Energy (NXE Stock)