Horizons Global Uranium Index Investment Objective
If you are looking for a way to invest in the uranium mining and exploration industry, there is an ETF on the TSX that might interest you. The Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF (TSX: HURA) seeks to replicate the performance of it’s benchmark Solactive Global Uranium Pure-Play Index.
What is the Solactive Global Uranium Pure-Play Index?
The Solactive Global Uranium Pure-Play Index is designed to provide the performance of a basket of issuers that are primarily involved in the uranium mining and exploration, or that invest and participate directly in the physical price of uranium.
What are the risks of investing in the Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF?
Returns will vary based on the performance of the underlying holdings. Investors should be prepared for volatility and possible loss of capital. Other risks include: foreign currency risk, liquidity risks and the price volatility of the physical uranium.
What are the benefits of investing in an ETF?
There are several potential benefits to investing in an ETF including:
- Lower fees than buying individual stocks.
- Investors can create a diversified portfolio with just one investment.
- There are no minimum investment requirements.
- If you have large amounts of money to invest, ETFs provide the ability to make larger investments than is possible when investing in mutual funds.
- ETFs can be traded like stocks as this creates a better ability to control your own investment.
- Many ETFs are also tax-efficient, which means that there is generally less tax than investing in regular shares.
- ETFs allow investors to use a variety of trading strategies such as short selling or options.
- More convenient way for investors who aren’t interested in doing the work required to manage their own portfolios.
Who is the fund manager?
Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. is an affiliated company that manages the ETF.
What are the fees?
The management fee for this ETF is 0.75% per year.
What is the management expense ratio?
The management expense ratio is 0.85%.
What Market Exchange is it listed on?
The securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canada.
How do I trade HURA on my online brokerage account?
HURA is listed under the ticker symbol HURA. It is important to remember that each Horizons ETF order needs to be placed through a registered online brokerage account for trading. Your online broker account will provide you with lots of information you can use including shares outstanding, current price, market cap, volume, performance, news, stock chart, 52 week average trading volume, and other key financial tools.
Why Invest in this ETF Stock?
The Index invests in issuers involved in uranium mining, milling, exploration, conversion, enrichment, fuel fabrication, and physical holdings. If you want to diversify your portfolio with exposure to this specific sector but do not want the direct risk associated with individual stocks, then this ETF is a great option for you.
What are the HURA ETF Holdings?
The following is a list of the named securities held by HURA as of June 17, 2022 in no particular order:
- NEXGEN ENERGY
- YELLOW CAKE
- PALADIN ENERGY
- DENISON MINES
- ENERGY FUELS
- URANIUM ENERGY
- CGN MINING
- GLOBAL ATOMIC
- CENTRUS ENERGY
- FISSION URANIUM
- BOSS ENERGY
- DEEP YELLOW
- ENCORE ENERGY
- BANNERMAN ENERGY
- PENINSULA ENERGY
- FORSYS METALS
- LOTUS RESOURCES
- GOVIEX URANIUM
- VIMY RESOURCES
- LARAMIDE RESOURCES
- TORO ENERGY
- MEGA URANIUM
- A-CAP ENERGY
- ALLIGATOR ENERGY
- APPIA RARE EARTHS & URANIUM
- AURA ENERGY
- CANALASKA URANIUM
- ELEVATE URANIUM
- FISSION 3.0
- FORUM ENERGY METALS
- SKYHARBOUR RESOURCES
- URANIUM ROYALTY
- VALORE METALS
- WESTERN URANIUM & VANADIUM
When was the ETF created?
The ETF has been around since it’s inception date of May 15, 2019.
How can I find out more information about this ETF?
For more information on the the Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF, please visit www.horizonsetfs.com/ETF/HURA. Keep in mind, they can and will adjust the holdings and weightings to meet their objectives, so check out their current listing at Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF Holdings!
Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF
55 University Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2H7 (Canada)
Phone: 1-866-641-5739 (Toll-Free)
Phone: 416-933-5745 (Direct)
Phone: 416-640-8254 (Media Inquiries)
Email : [email protected] (General)
Email: [email protected] (Media)
Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSX: HURA
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Havilah Resources
Next Uranium Stock -> IsoEnergy
You might also be interested in these stocks and pages:
Join our free social and stocks community where you can find over 115+ uranium stocks.
Share breaking news, presentations, and discussions with other uranium stocks investors today!
If you feel this free site has provided you value, please consider a donation to a young woman named Kaylee G, who has aspirations of achieving the dream of higher education.
To donate, please visit uGift and use code 37J-533 to contribute to this young woman’s college fund.
Become a member and download these free apps today!
Don’t forget to bookmark our site – stock prices and news feeds update continuously. We regularly post news and updated corporate presentations for you to quickly access on our apps. Please share with anyone you feel could benefit from learning about and investing in uranium stocks.