URNM Investment Results Correspond Generally with the North Shore Global Uranium Mining Index
The Sprott Uranium Miners ETF (Stock Symbol – NYSE: URNM, LSE: URNP) fund seeks to provide investment results that, before fees and expenses, correspond generally to the total return performance of the North Shore Global Uranium Mining Index.
The fund (URNM / URNP) will normally invest at least 80% of its total assets in securities of the index.
The index is designed to track the performance of companies that are involved in the mining, exploration, development, and production of uranium, and companies that hold physical uranium, uranium royalties, or other non-mining assets (“Uranium Companies”).
The index consists of companies that have, or expect to have, a significant part of their business operations related to the uranium industry. In particular, the companies are engaged in uranium mining, exploration, physical uranium investments, and technologies related to the uranium industry. Additional rules relating to market capitalization and trading volume are also applied in an attempt to ensure ample liquidity.
The index will have a weighting of 82.5% in uranium miners, explorers, developers and producers and a 17.5% weighting in entities which hold physical U3O8, uranium royalties, or other non-mining assets. The constituents within these buckets are market-cap weighted with a minimum and maximum security weighting of 0.50% and 15%, respectively.
The index is rebalanced quarterly in March, June, September and December.
URNM is non-diversified.
Why Invest in the Sprott Uranium Miners ETF?
The URNM ETF might be an attractive vehicle for you to gain access to uranium for the following reasons:
• URNM is a pure-play uranium ETF which will perform very well with rising uranium prices
• URNM holds both miners and holders of uranium
• URNM is weighted toward junior miners
• URNM is advised by an expert in uranium
URNM / URNP ETF holdings include the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust and numerous uranium companies / uranium stocks:
- Sprott Physical Uranium Trust – a physical U3O8 exchange traded fund
- Kazatomprom JSC – a uranium mining company
- Cameco – uranium mining company
- NexGen Energy Ltd – developer on the way to becoming a uranium mining company
- Energy Fuels – uranium mining company
- Denison Mines Corp – uranium mining company
- Paladin Energy – uranium mining company
- Uranium Energy Corp – uranium mining company
- YellowCake PLC – physical holder
- And many other uranium stocks supporting nuclear energy – see their current list as noted above.
Sprott Uranium Miners ETF
Sprott Asset Management
Royal Bank Plaza, South Tower
200 Bay Street, Suite 2600
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2J1
Toll Free: 855-943-8099
Email: [email protected]
The Sprott Uranium Miners ETF Market Data – Price and Yield Performance
Symbol – NYSE: Stock URNM, LSE: URNP
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Net Assets
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- The Uranium ETFs Market Price Returns
- Net Assets
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- URNM Pre Market
- URNP Pre Market
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
While considering this individual company, also take a look at these other uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Sprott Uranium Miners ETF group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Sprott Uranium Miners ETF forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Sprott Physical Uranium Trust
Next Uranium Stock -> Standard Uranium
You might also be interested in these stocks and pages:
Global X Uranium ETF – NYSE: URA | Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF | Uranium ETFs, Physical Uranium & Uranium Royalty
Join our free social and stocks community where you can find over 115+ uranium stocks.
Share breaking news, presentations, and discussions with other uranium stocks investors today!
If you feel this free site has provided you value, please consider a donation to a young woman named Kaylee G, who has aspirations of achieving the dream of higher education.
To donate, please visit uGift and use code 37J-533 to contribute to this young woman’s college fund.
Don’t forget to bookmark our site – stock prices and news feeds update continuously. We regularly post news and updated corporate presentations for you to quickly access on our apps. Please share with anyone you feel could benefit from learning about and investing in uranium stocks.