ALX Resources (Stock Symbols – TSXV: AL, OTCMKTS: ALXEF, FSE: 6LLN) engages in the acquisition and exploration of uranium and other mineral projects.
The company holds interests in approximately 200,000 hectares in Saskatchewan, Canada.
In addition to uranium, the company also explores for nickel, copper, gold and cobalt.
Recent acquisitions have provided multiple metals project opportunities for the company.
The company’s portfolio of energy metal projects include:
- Firebird Nickel Project – the project is located in northern Saskachewan. The company has 100% ownership over 68 claims which covers over 20,000 hectares. The project was previously named the Falcon Nickel project.
- Flying Vee – this is another 100% claims owned property. 14 total claims and nearly 28,000 hectares near Stony Rapids, Saskatchewan. ALX is exploring for nickel, cobalt, gold, and copper in this region.
- Electra Nickel – an agreement to earn up to 100% interest has been signed for this project. The project covers over 2,000 hectares. It is prospective for nickel, cobalt, copper, gold and platinum group elements.
- Draco VMS – acquired in 2019, the company has 100% ownership over 10 claims covering nearly 6,000 hectares. The project is located in Norway, and is prospective for copper, gold, zinc, and silver.
- Tango – 8 claims covering nearly 14,000 hectares in the Athabasca region of northern Saskatchewan. The project is prospective for nickel, cobalt, and copper.
The company’s portfolio of gold projects include:
- Vixen Gold – Located in Ontario, Canada and consisting of over 10,000 hectares. 100% owned subject to 2% net smelter returns royalty.
- Sceptre Gold – Near La Ronge, Saskatchewan. This project consists of 12 claims and over 6,000 hectares.
- Hummingbird Gold – Staked in Saskatchewan near Stony Rapids. This project consists of 12 claims covering over 14,000 hectares.
The company’s portfolio of uranium projects include:
- Hook-Carter – the project is located in the southwest section of the Athabasca Basin. The property contains 80 claims and covers over 24,000 hectares.
- Black Lake – is also located in the Athabasca Basin. The property consists of 12 claims and represents over 30,000 hectares.
- Newnham Lake – another Athabasca Basin property with 14 claims and nearly 17,000 hectares.
- Kelic Lake – 100% claims owned by the company. This project consists of 9 claims and over 11,500 hectares in the Athabasca Basin.
- Gibbons Creek – another 100% claims owned property. With 7 total claims, this project covers nearly 14,000 hectares in the Athabasca. The grab samples from 2020 for this project included 3.58 g/t gold.
- Lazy Edward Bay – has 26 claims and over 6,000 hectares and is 100% owned.
- Carpenter Lake – ALX has a joint venture with Pacton Gold, with 40% ALX ownership. This project consists of 8 claims and over 16,800 hectares in the Athabasca Basin.
- Argo – 3 claims over nearly 7,000 hectares in the Athabasca.
- Perch – 2 claims over 2,500 hectares and is 100% owned.
- Cluff Lake Properties:
- Bridle Lake – 2 claims over 6,700 hectares at Bridle Lake – 50% ALX, 50% Rio Tinto.
- Middle Lake – This project consists of 3 claims over 4,800 hectares – 80% ALX, 20% Acme Resources.
The company was formerly known as ALX Uranium Corp. and changed its name to ALX Resources Corp. in January 2020.
ALX Resources Corp. was incorporated in 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Suite 408 – 1199 West Pender St.
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6E 2R1
Email: [email protected]
ALX Resources Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSXV: AL, OTCMKTS: ALXEF, FSE: 6LLN
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
While considering this individual company, also take a look at these other uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The ALX Resources group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the ALX Resources forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Alligator Energy
Next Uranium Stock -> American Lithium