Azimut Exploration Inc. (Stock Symbols – TSXV: AZM, OTCMKTS: AZMTF) is focused on acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of mineral properties in Canada.
The company explores for copper, gold, silver, cobalt, tungsten, rare earth elements, uranium, chromium, nickel, and platinum group elements.
Nunavik, located in Northern Quebec, is the home of the company’s largest exploration assets.
The company’s polymetallic prospects in Nunavik include:
- Rex – This company asset is located in Northern Quebec and covers 488 square kilometers. Azimut has two main zones on this property.
- The RBL Zone which runs approximately 3 kilometers long and 50 to 200 meters wide. The maximum grade of copper from grab samples was 11.3%.
- The CM Zone runs approximately 2.5 kilometers long by 50 – 100 meters wide. Grab samples found a maximum grade of 4.3% copper. Drilling found anomalous cobalt, tungsten, barium, maganese, phosphorus, and iron.
- Other areas of the property demonstrated additional prospects including copper, gold, silver, tungsten, molybdenum, rhenium, barium, cobalt, REE, and bismuth.
- Duquet – This property was acquired from Osisko Gold Royalties, Newmont Northern Mining, and SOQUEM in 2015. Duquet is surrounded by the Rex property noted above. Azimut Exploration notes that this property hosts pertinent gold and copper mineralization.
- Gold grab samples include – 74.75 g/t, 56.78 g/t, 34.29 g/t
- Silver grab samples – 552.9 g/t, 331 g/t, 64 g/t over 1.5 meters
- Copper grab samples – 10.38%, 6.4% over 1.5 meters
- Rex South – A 100% owned property covering 633 square kilometers. Azimut has five zones on this property.
- Augossan Zone – Prospective for copper, tungsten, silver, and gold.
- Anorthosite Zone – South of Augossan, and with the same prospects including Tellurium.
- Copperton Zone – Southwest of Anorthosite, this zone is prospective for cobalt in addition to the above elements.
- Aura-Pegor Zone – Prospective for gold, copper, tungsten, bismuth, and tellurium.
- Jemima Zone – Grab samples found copper, molybdenum and rhenium.
- NCG – 100% owned by Azimut Exploration, this property is also prospective for gold, silver, copper, tungsten, molybdenum, and rhenium.
- Diana – Potential nickel and cobalt property northwest of the town of Kuujjuaq.
- Qassituq – Wholly owned by the company, this property has potential for platinum group elements, copper and gold.
The company’s uranium prospect in the area is:
- North Rae – The company has 1 claim on this 0.45 kilometers square property in the Ungava Bay region.
The company’s gold prospect in Nunavik is:
- Nantais – 100% owned by the company, this property consists of 286 claims and is just under 20.8 square kilometers.
The company is headquartered in Longueuil, Canada.
Azimut Exploration Inc.
110 De La Barre street, Suite 224
Canada J4K 1A3
Telephone: +1(450) 646-3015
Facsimile: +1(450) 646-3045
Azimut Exploration Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSXV: AZM, OTCMKTS: AZMTF
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Azimut Exploration group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Azimut Exploration forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Aurora Energy Metals
Next Uranium Stock -> Azincourt Energy