Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. (Stock Symbol – TSX: GMX, OTCMKTS: GLBXF) engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in North America.
It has a mineral portfolio of approximately 190 early to mid-stage exploration, development, and royalty properties containing base metals, including copper, nickel, zinc, and lead; precious metals, such as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium; specialty metals and minerals comprising manganese, titanium oxide, iron, molybdenum, and lithium, as well as rare earths and associated elements; and industrial minerals consisting of mica, silica, potash, feldspar, pyrophyllite, and talc and magnesite.
The company was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc.
Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec J9X 2J1 (Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Globex Mining Enterprises Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSX: GMX, OTCMKTS: GLBXF
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Globex Mining Enterprises group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Globex Mining Enterprises forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Global X Uranium UCITS ETF
Next Uranium Stock -> GoviEx Uranium