IsoEnergy Ltd. (Stock Symbols – TSXV: ISO, OTCMKTS: ISENF) engages in the acquisition, evaluation, and exploration of uranium mineral properties.
It primarily holds a 100% interest each in the Radio, Larocque East, Geiger, and Thorburn Lake projects in the Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan, Canada.
The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
IsoEnergy Ltd. is a subsidiary of NexGen Energy Ltd (Stock Symbols – NYSE: NXE, TSX: NXE).
Suite 200 – 475
2nd Avenue S
Saskatoon, SK S7K 1P4 (Canada)
Phone: (306) 653-6255
IsoEnergy Ltd. Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSXV: ISO, OTCMKTS: ISENF
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The IsoEnergy group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the IsoEnergy forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF
Next Uranium Stock -> Kazatomprom