Nortec Minerals Corp. (Stock Symbols – TSXV: NVT, OTCMKTS: NMNZF) engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties.
The company explores for gold, lithium, vanadium, and uranium deposits.
It holds interests in the Tammela project located in southwest Finland; the Tomboko property, which consists of an exploration license covering an area of approximately 75 square kilometers situated in the Siguiri Basin, North-eastern Guinea; the Diguifara permit covering an area of approximately 75 square kilometers located in Guinea, West Africa; and the Cottonwood property situated in Garfield County, Utah.
The company was formerly known as Nortec Ventures Corp. and changed its name to Nortec Minerals Corp. in January 2010.
Nortec Minerals Corp. was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Nortec Minerals Corp.
Suite 915 – 700 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1G8 (Canada)
Email: [email protected]
Nortec Minerals Corp. Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSXV: NVT, OTCMKTS: NMNZF
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Nortec Minerals group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Nortec Minerals forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Norfolk Metals
Next Uranium Stock -> Northern Uranium