ValOre Metals Corp. (Stock Symbols – TSXV: VO, OTCMKTS: KVLQF, FRA: KEQ0) is an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral resource properties in Canada and Brazil.
The company explores for uranium, palladium, platinum, and gold deposits.
It holds 100% interests in the Angilak Property that includes 59 mineral claims and 1 mineral lease covering an area of 62,719.29 hectares and the Baffin Gold Property that covers an area of 352,727.87 hectares located in Nunavut Territory; the Hatchet Lake Property that consists of 6 claims covering an area of 13,711 hectares located in Saskatchewan; and the Pedra Branca Project that includes 38 exploration licenses covering an area of 38,940 hectares located in north-eastern Brazil.
The company was formerly known as Kivalliq Energy Corporation and changed its name to ValOre Metals Corp. in June 2018.
ValOre Metals Corp. was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
ValOre Metals Corp.
Suite 1020-800 West Pender St
Vancouver, BC | V6C 2V6
Phone: (604) 653-9464
Email: [email protected]
ValOre Metals Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSXV: VO, OTCMKTS: KVLQF, FRA: KEQ0
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The ValOre Metals group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the ValOre Metals forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Valor Resources
Next Uranium Stock -> VanEck Vectors Uranium+Nuclear Energy ETF