Virginia Energy Resources Inc. (Stock Symbols – TSXV: VUI, OTCMKTS: VEGYF) is a resource company, focuses on the exploration and development of uranium deposits in the United States.
The company owns a 100% interest in the Coles Hill deposit covering an area of 2,960 hectares located in southern Virginia.
The company was formerly known as Virginia Uranium Ltd.
Virginia Energy Resources Inc. was incorporated in 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Virginia Energy Resources
Suite 650 – 1021 West Hastings Street
Canada V6E 0C3
Phone: (434) 432-1065
Fax: (604) 558-7695
Virginia Energy Resources Stock Performance & Market Cap
Stock Symbols – TSXV: VUI, OTCMKTS: VEGYF
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze key data including:
- Trading Volume Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Sales Data
- Revenue Data
- Investment News
- Recent News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Total Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume (52 week range)
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Data (Near real time price)
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Ordanary Shares (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- Chief Executive Officer
- And a motley fool more!
- Interactive chart and market data powered by TradingView
Don’t forget to take a look at these uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Virginia Energy Resources group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Virginia Energy Resources forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Vimy Resources
Next Uranium Stock -> Western Uranium & Vanadium