Paladin Energy Ltd (Stock symbols – ASX: PDN, NSX: PDN, OTCMKTS: PALAF) develops and operates uranium mines in Australia, Canada, and Africa.
Paladin has advaced exploration segments in Canada and Australia.
Paladin Exporation and Evaluation Projects
Michelin: Advanced Exploration
Total Mineral Resources: 127.8Mlb
- Paladin holds 65% interest
- Six deposits with a total of 127.7Mlb of Mineral Resources.
- Largest of the six is Michelin.
- Among largest deposits in North America.
- US$75M of total historical in-ground exploration to-date.
Manyingee: Advanced Exploration
Total Mineral Resources: 41Mlb
- Three mining licences and two exploration licences covering 76,520 ha and over US$17.9M of exploration and testing to date.
- Testing including 103,161m of cumulative drilling and field leach trial.
- Potential for 1-2Mlbpa ISR mine.
Paladin has a 100% interest in the Manyingee Project, located in the north-west of Western Australia. It is a sandstone hosted uranium project consisting of 41Mlb across two deposits.
Mount Isa: Pre-development Exploration
Total Mineral Resources: 148.3Mlb
- Six Mineral Development Licences.
- Contains 148.3Mlb, with 115.7Mlb across Valhalla, Skal and Odin deposits.
- Largest uranium deposit in Queensland.
- Potential for future development of 5-7Mlbpa uranium mine.
Paladin wholly-owns a project comprised of three promising uranium exploration sites in Queensland.
Paladin Operation of Uranium Mines
Its flagship project is the Langer Heinrich mine open pit mine located in the Namib Desert in Namibia approximately 50 miles east of Walvis Bay, Namibia. This deposit was discovered back in 1973, and the company acquired it in August 2002 from Aztec Resources Ltd.
Paladin Energy Ltd currently controls a massive 75% stake in the mine.
The remaining 25% ownership stake was acquired by CNNC Overseas Uranium Holding Limited, a subsidiary of China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC), in July 2014.
The Langer Heinrich mine is a long lived mine with significance for global nuclear power utilities.
The mine has already produced over 40 million pounds of U3O8 since its discovery in 1973 to date.
Notably the Langer Heinrich mine is the lowest cost open pit mine globally.
Uranium production operations at this mine were suspended in 2018 due to low uranium prices. However the company is planning to bring operations back online as the uranium price increases. The reopened operations will have a total 17 year mine life with peak production of up to 6 million pounds per year for the 7 years of mining operations.
The company also owns a global portfolio of uranium exploration and development assets including Michelin in Canada with 127 million pounds of uranium; Mount Isa with 148 million pounds of uranium, and Manyingee with 41 million pounds of uranium, both in Australia.
About Paladin Energy Ltd
Paladin Energy Ltd is a significant uranium miner and exploration company.
Being an independent and highly regarded global producer means they have an exceptionally solid grounding for resilience and real success.
They are forward looking, firmly committed to all stakeholders, and focussed on maximising the value of their proven production and development assets.
The company was formerly known as Paladin Resources Ltd and changed its name to Paladin Energy Limited in November 2007.
The company was incorporated in 1993 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Paladin Energy Ltd
Level 8, 191 St Georges Terrace
Perth, WA 6000 (Australia)
Phone: +61 (8) 94238100
Email: [email protected]
Paladin Energy Ltd Uranium Stock Performance
Stock Symbols – PDN – Australian Stock Exchange and Namibian Stock Exchange, PALAF – OTCMKTS
The financial, as well as the technical charting and analysis tools below, will help you to view and analyze:
- Trading Volume (Vol) Data (52 week range)
- Market Cap Data
- Dividend Current
- Dividend Historic
- Dividend Yield
- Ex Dividend Date
- Investment News
- Market News
- Shares Price to Earnings Ratio
- P E Ratio
- Basic Earnings Per Shares
- Number of Shares (Stocks) Outstanding
- Average Days Trading Volume
- EPS (Earnings Per Share)
- Technical Indicators
- Accumulation / Distribution Data
- Historical Data
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Stock Performance – 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Mo, 6 Mo, YTD, 1 Year
- Technical Buy / Sell Tool
- Stock Market Data
- Market Cap
- Short Interest
- More media, news, stock quotes, expected dividends and partners
- CEO and Leadership
- 52 Week Low – Stocks Price
- 52 Week High – Stocks Price
- Day Range – Stocks Price
- P/E Ratio
- Current Price Per Share (market delayed / not real time)
- Last Sale
- Price to Earnings Ratio
- Historical Stock / Volume / Market / Price / Dividend Data
- Short Interest
- And so much more!
While considering this individual company, also take a look at these other uranium stocks to include in your portfolio.
The Paladin Energy group is full of discussions, presentations, and company announcements. If you’re looking to be engaged, this is the place for it!
Discuss the company in more detail and dive deeper into organized conversations in the Paladin Energy forum.
Previous Uranium Stock -> Okapi Resources
Next Uranium Stock -> Pegasus Resources